KDE Headers Inquiry

peperryman peperryman at home.com
Thu Oct 12 20:13:56 PDT 2000

Greetings:
i'm trying to install KDE 1.1.2 and i read the INSTALL on the
pre-requisites.  i installed the qt-1.42 that it recommended. Then i
began by unpacking the kdebase package. i ran the ./configure and it ran
for a while then delineated this message: " in the prefix you've chosen,
are no KDE headers installed.  Please use another prefix."  Can anyone
tell me how to do this?   i am running the i386 setup and my compiler is
gcc 2.95.2 .  i have built my Linux according to the LFS standard....
Thanks for your consideration....

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org