bash static compile

Rich Rudnick nickrud at citlink.net
Mon Oct 16 22:45:38 PDT 2000

Thank you!  I suppose I'd best read LFS thru before doing
anything else.

Discovering things like this is why I'm trying to work my
way through this procedure.  I've been using linux for ~7
months now, and it's time I understood what's going on.
The last time I could really say I understood just what
was happening with an Atari 800 ;-)