makedev script - up to date?

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Tue Oct 17 15:06:30 PDT 2000

> I did a complete rewrite which is in test-phase on my system now.
> It is not that much complicated as the 2.5 and a hell lot more explained
> as I really have my probs with the code of 2.5 :(
> Only one thing I want for myself to be added, so working on that,
> and then need to translate some german comments, too.
>
> If you want me to publish I could give it one push more.

I'd like to have a cleaned up version with more comments. After all, LFS
is about understanding what you install and having a script create lots of
funny devices I've never heard about doesn't exactly fit with that.

MSB

----
In allen Kulturen haben Muetter ihre Babys mit Vorgekautem
von Mund zu Mund gefuettert.
Bis vor kurzem sogar noch in Schleswig-Holstein.

Irenaeus Eibl-Eibesfeldt im SZ Magazin, No.28

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org