[Re: lfs-hints: root-privileges]

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 18 11:53:26 PDT 2000

> The URL is: http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs-hints/
>
> As to why it is not linked from the main page, that I can not answer. :)

I can ;) I had to redesign the website a bit to make it more modular so
it's easier for me to add new pages. I just finished doing that last
night so now I can finally update the site and add all the things I
wanted to add, including the lfs-hints.

I planned on having that done last week already but work got in the
way..

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org