[Re: lfs-hints: root-privileges]

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Wed Oct 18 14:14:05 PDT 2000

> I haven't been able to find a link to the hints page from the lfs site.  How
> do I get to it?  Is there a reason that it isn't linked?

Speaking of links to the hints. I think that the book should mention the
hints before starting with the install. I don't know if there are any
hints right now that concern the LFS installation but there might be hints
that people should read *before* beginning the LFS install, so the book
should tell them to check out the hints before getting started. And
speaking about checking out the hints, is there a short index of the
current hints with small descriptions of what a certain hint is about.
That would be useful so that people don't have to download and read all of
them just to see which are relevant.

MSB

----

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org