Successful Install and Thanks

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Thu Oct 19 11:55:42 PDT 2000

Amen.  I wanted to reply to this just because it crystallizes what I
see as the core of LFS's value.  While the major distributions are
moving towards dummy-proofing installation and administration (a
difficult and worthwhile goal), the cost is that the OS becomes
mysterious and incomprehensible.

LFS offers the potential for automation without obscurity.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org