lfs-hints: root-privileges

Simon Perreault nomis80 at hotpop.com
Thu Oct 19 13:17:53 PDT 2000

> I'll try and get in touch with Simon Perreault who's the LFS-Hints maintainer
> and have him fix it.

I have not modified the hint itself (this wouldn't have been the right
thing to do), but I've added an editor's note explaining why the hint
isn't exactly right. Thanks for pointing the error out.

-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classfield  top-secret government  restricted data information project CIA
KGB GRU DISA  DoD  defense  systems  military  systems spy steal terrorist
Allah Natasha  Gregori destroy destruct attack  democracy will send Russia
bank system compromise international  own  rule the world ATSC RTEM warmod
ATMD force power enforce  sensitive  directorate  TSP NSTD ORD DD2-N AMTAS
STRAP warrior-T presidental  elections  policital foreign embassy takeover

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org