Suggestion for new package

Horton, Robert rhorton at QualityLogic.com
Fri Oct 20 13:01:39 PDT 2000

I have to concur. (Not that my opinion means that much.:)) Which is a *very*
handy tool imho. BTW...what does the IIRC I always see mean?

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Gryniewicz
To: lfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org
Sent: 10/20/00 1:18 PM
Subject: Suggestion for new package

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to send this.  If it's not, I
apologize.  I would like to suggest that the which package be added to
the
LFS system.  I just compiled and installed which-2.12 from
ftp://ftp.freesoftware.com/pub/gnu/which/which-2.12.tar.gz and it
compiles and
installs and runs cleanly.  I believe this is one of the more useful
commands,
and LFS would benifit from having it added.

Thanks,
Daniel Gryniewicz
NextHop Testing Engineer
dang at nexthop.com