Printer setup.. also, APC UPS software problem..

Daniel Davis planetes at mediaone.net
Fri Oct 20 18:03:04 PDT 2000

Ok, stupid question.  Where can I download the package to build the printer
daemon (lpd) and its tools (lpr, etc..)?

I need to set up my printer, otherwise my system is working perfectly.. with
one other exception:

I can not get the APC Powerchute Plus package working for my backups pro UPS.

It keeps giving me an undefined symbol error: __eh_pc which after doing some
searching, appears to be an obsolete/removed token in the gcc package..  any
idea how to bypass this?  I happens on the port check software that queries
the serial port.

Daniel

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org