problems making make

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Sat Oct 21 14:51:15 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 11:55:38PM +0200, Matthias Benkmann wrote:
> > For most ppl, it's not much to worry about...
>
> Funny. Last time I looked, "most people" were living outside the US.

Yeah, ain't that funny, i'm not in/from the US either. (just because i use
English primarly, doesn't mean i'm from the US, Da?)

Everything i say here is, _Im My Humble Opinion_, besides for the most
part NSL support in LFS sucks (no offense to anyone) and if your reading
this then you know English, hell..if you're reading the Book it's in
English.

I have no problem with Internalization, and i'm sorry if it seem(s) that
way, but if you want to make LFS have better support for NSL then donate
your time/write documentation to help out other ppl.

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org