problems making make

Fabio Fracassi f.fracassi at gmx.net
Sat Oct 21 15:17:06 PDT 2000

Matthias Benkmann wrote:

> > those "features" are only releated to internalization or NLS (Natural
> > Language Support), IIRC
> >
> > For most ppl, it's not much to worry about...
>
> Funny. Last time I looked, "most people" were living outside the US.
>
> MSB
>
> ----
> Democracy is when the people has the right to make the wrong choices.
>
> --

Absolutly right, but even outside US, most people
(at last those involved with computers) know english,
and thus don't nessesarily need nls (IMHO).

I don't even want my computer to talk german with me because
that makes comunication with Non german speaking
people/mailinglists/newsgroups
more difficult.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org