problem compiling bash

Bosschert, B. (ks) Bas.Bosschert at asz.nl
Mon Oct 23 05:36:09 PDT 2000

Let me guess.... I feel.. I feel... debian..
The dselect utility from debian uses an old install-info to update the
infopages.
You can update your install-info but then your dselect program will not work
properly.
I can't remember from which package install-info came, but  i'm sure
you can;t find it in the man page.

Good luck,

Asby