can't make vim in 2.4.2

Jesse McCrosky mccrosky at ualberta.ca
Tue Oct 24 12:19:55 PDT 2000

	Well, I'm in chroot and the ncurses install is after the vim install so
I'm not too surprised it can't find ncurses.  Is the install order
incorrect or is there something I'm not understanding here?

	Regarding the powerpc version of the book, I'd be willing to take over
maintainence.  I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure I can fix the current
problems and merge in the appropriate changes from future intel books.
Some of the linuxppc list people would probably be happy to help as well.

	jesse McCrosky