Appindex C.

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Oct 24 18:54:28 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 07:46:26PM -0700, Jeffery McLean wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> > Ok.. i'll stop posting, sorry ;P
>
> It's the Tie Ten hour with Jesse Quee :)
>
> :)  Hay at least my lagit e-mail now outnumbers the spam

Tie Ten Quee is my last name, it's chinese (i'm 1/4 and don't even look
like it) there's a nice long story about the history of the name...

Anyways... i could keep posting, but i though it would be better to just
email Gerard for the rest (minor typos, etc)

Enough of me, allready.. besides it's fun watching postfix fireup and
send all those emails to everyone on shadowfax... *VBG and winks*

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org