Appindex C.

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Oct 24 19:03:56 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 07:56:09PM -0700, Jeffery McLean wrote:
> Wops... sorry for buchering your name....

*chuckles* For a long time i only used Jesse Tie just to simpily things
for ppl, but it's who i am, so i've decided to force my full name on everyone
*winks*

full name is Jesse Robin Tie Ten Quee actually (Robin is my middle name,
the little birds that love to go around in the fall and hop around)

No worries, no offense was taken... Mmm..LFS =)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org