Appindex C.

Fabio Fracassi f.fracassi at gmx.net
Wed Oct 25 08:41:14 PDT 2000

>     Thomas Peter Walter
> PS: Who tried to get the artist-name "Balu" in his identity-card, but it
> got rejected, because I "don't use that name in the public" -
> bureaucracy... (a german invention)

Isn't a Mailing list public?
Well, but perhabs thats a bit too fast for german bureaucracy to act
with,
they just discovered the internet, and have problems with it.
Let's give them another, lets say, 10-20 Years until they find about
newsgroups/Mailinglists. (Not taking into account accepting them) ;)

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org