powerpc book

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 25 13:22:25 PDT 2000

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> To be honest I know -nothing- about sgml.  I could just edit the html
> version; I suspect that's what pretty much everyone is using anyway.  I
> already have a pretty substantial list of stuff to change so I doubt you
> want to try to modify it from my instructions.  What's your take?

There's no need to know SGML. All you need to do is edit the .sgml file and
modify the text. It's actually very straight forward and if you know HTML you
will have a very easy time figuring out SGML. There are just a few changes.
and a few more.

But I don't think you'll need to use a lot of tags. But, sure, if you do have
problems with modifying the text in the sgml code then just send me a plain
text file. No HTML - I'll end up having to convert it to SGML. It's much
quicker to just make SGML from plain text than to convert html to sgml in
this case.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org