powerpc book

Jesse McCrosky mccrosky at ualberta.ca
Wed Oct 25 13:41:14 PDT 2000

	I took a look at the sgml and it looks managable ;)  Hopefully I'll
have 2.5 ready in a little over a week.

	One thing I'd recommend for the intel book as well.  It's pretty common
to see someone posting a problem on the lfs-discuss list without
including relevant information.  Why not have the user install the
attached lfsreport script right after dir creation.

usage: lfsreport 'command' &&
cp /lfsreport.log <somewhere useful>

example: lfsreport 'make install'

single quotes should not be omitted.