Introductions

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Wed Oct 25 17:22:25 PDT 2000

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> > +-Jesse Tie Ten Quee-(highos at highos.com)-[25.10.00 05:20]:
> > > full name is Jesse Robin Tie Ten Quee actually (Robin is my middle name,
> > > the little birds that love to go around in the fall and hop around)
> > Shall we start an introductory-thread? ;)
> Sure
> >     Thomas Peter Walter
> Gerard Leendert Beekmans
Jeffery Colin McLean aka Felinoid (FELIne humaNOID) aka Evil ranting cybercat
(but never just 'CyberCat' someone else has that nickname)

Nicknames of the past:
Commodorian (I was 10)
Mind Master (Master Mind typed in the wrong order)
Paranoid (Origiannly to match a friend of mine but opted to stay with
Mind Master and created a "Delusional" presona around that nick
I eventually took that nick before becoming "Felinoid")
Orathelose (Artistic phase..)
Felinoid (After to many debates where the other uses the argument
"Your nickname is approrprate" to often this was a reply to
my very PC version of the comment "to many spy movies")

I took the nickname after getting into Furrys
like most of my better nicks I haven't let go of the nick even thow
the presona is really off the wayside... changing nicks as often
as I change presona is really not good...

and of course... my real name "Jeffery Colin McLean"
there was a time when I went by my middle name "Colin"
Ring : Hello may I ask who is call'in
Colin
Yes who may I ask who is call'in
Colin
I am asking for your name sir
That is my name.. I am Colin...

Ok now I think thats TMI so I'll shut-up now...
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org