Bad link

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Fri Oct 27 17:36:56 PDT 2000

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> > Look carefully (and this is why I don't use a GUI text editor)
> > There is a space between INTEL- and 2.4.2 in the link
>
> GUI text editor for what? I'm a vim person all the way (except when it comes
> to email. I like kmail a lot)

I don't count the kmail editor as a text editor (yes it's text but I like kmail
as well)
I use Nano (a pico clone) Why a pico clone? Pico = pine  and I'm using
kmail... so why have two e-mail clients installed?

Anyway I didn't mean to say anyone else did.. just an offhanded comment
[Ohh lets use a GUI html editor.. yeah..] then the fonts hide the fact that
your lowercase eL is accually ONE or your zero is accually an upercase
Oh]

and a GUI IDE instead of a text editor for coding.. same issue...
Ohh yeah I just love that pr1nt command and umode (OOO);

Pritty good odds that most of you are VI people...
I find pico a lot easyer (But again I don't use pine anymore)
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org