Bad link

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Fri Oct 27 22:41:12 PDT 2000

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> I'm actually waiting for a vim-flamebait from Bryan (he's a pico guy all the
> way. He would almost issue a company-wide pico policy, banishing the use of
> vim (you better not Bryan! ;))

Ohh I'm a pico guy (Ok nano now but it's all the same)
so I'll flame...

'tee" must be tee   all is tee

[Despretly hopes people get the joke... tee is kinda like cat < filename]
I do like tee but only when I'm in "blind furry rant" mode
I need to go over it later in a text editor...
but in "blind furry rant" mode I'm not thinking about spelling (as if I ever do)
or style or anything but getting words out of brain onto keyboard...
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org