Introductions

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Fri Oct 27 22:47:39 PDT 2000

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> In case anybody wonders about IRC and how addictive it can be:

My intoduction to on-line chat was POPnet a local on-line chat system.
I've been an addict every sence....

That was like 1982...
I saw Unix and my 3B2 (AT&T unix box) with 4 ports and said "Chat server"
I never got the phone lines or modems for it..
Internet and said "good place for a chat system"
IRC... unix source code...  and there was no hope of me ever using Windows...

Thus I have accually avoided the evil Microsoft
>From 3B2 to Sun (SunOs) to Xenix (Microsoft Unix)
to Linux....
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org