Bad link

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Sat Oct 28 02:04:37 PDT 2000

> I'm actually waiting for a vim-flamebait from Bryan (he's a pico guy all the
> way. He would almost issue a company-wide pico policy, banishing the use of
> vim (you better not Bryan! ;))

Doesn't anybody here use Joe?  The first text editor I ever used (not
counting the BASIC mode of my 8-Bit MSX) was the ancient WordStar on a 286
and then I moved to the Borland IDEs which are similar to WordStar and now
I use Joe which is similar to WordStar. I just wish I knew why Joe
misbehaves when I start it in kvt the 2nd time.

MSB

----
This sentence no verb.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org