Bad link

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Sat Oct 28 06:08:29 PDT 2000

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> Doesn't anybody here use Joe?  The first text editor I ever used (not
> counting the BASIC mode of my 8-Bit MSX) was the ancient WordStar on a 286

I wouldn't count any BASIC as a text editor becouse it dosn't
load or save text it loads and saves Basic programs

I wouldn't count WordStar as a text editor becouse it was designed
to be a wordprocessor and really is a very bad example for
a text editor.

I wouldn't use Joe.. he dosn't like to be used.. (unless maybe as a sex
toy by a sexy lady)
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org