Bad link

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Sat Oct 28 12:27:44 PDT 2000

> I wouldn't count WordStar as a text editor becouse it was designed
> to be a wordprocessor and really is a very bad example for
> a text editor.

Which version are you talking about?
The ancient version I used in 286 times did not even have a print preview
and its files were just plain ASCII. It was definitely a text editor.

> I wouldn't use Joe.. he dosn't like to be used.. (unless maybe as a sex
> toy by a sexy lady)

Reminds me of vi. You know, vi is like a dominatrix. If you want to
insert, you have to give up control :-)

MSB

----
An army of sheep led by a lion