Static gcc compile prob

Jonathan Eisenstein jeisen at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 28 19:10:29 PDT 2000

Wow, this is one of the most supportive communities I've ever been a
part of, and I'm feeling like I'm just rejecting all the help you offer!
;) Yeah, I'd rather get just a static GCC (in fact, if I figured it
would make a difference, I'd get someone else's static GCC and compile
one for myself... don't worry, I've decided against that...) Besides, on
a 28.8 modem? The download would take longer than either one of those
machines compiling it! :)

(BTW, you say it's a 'little 233/64MB' machine? I'm going at it with
what must be a miniscule 120/48MB)

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org