unsubscribe

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Sun Oct 29 10:40:37 PST 2000

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> (in case someboyd here tries to pretend to be somebody
> he/she is not. Sorry not to distrust anybody but it's just something I
> have to do).

Paranoia in security is not a bad thing...
Action with out reason is a bad thing...
There being a diffrence between paranoia due to ignorence
and paranoia due to real potental..

Source of rant:
I am currently the nightwatch at a recycling center that has recently
closed. (I am looking for work)

Often people come to drop stuff off infront of the gate
I have to tell them no..
Far to often they'll tell me they have permition from my boss
My boss tells me he has never given anyone permition
if he ever were he'd call me first.
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org