Introductions

Thomas 'Balu' Walter tw at itreff.de
Sun Oct 29 11:42:01 PST 2000

Nice to get some of you known a little deeper...

+-Gerard Beekmans-(gerard at linuxfromscratch.org)-[28.10.00 08:15]:
> In case anybody wonders about IRC and how addictive it can be: Yes, it can be
> very addictive.

VERY - let me repeat that V E R Y!

I started with IRC at times where WWW was not yet known by the world...
Someone there pointed me to a MUD called FinalFrontier (german
SciFi-MUD) which just started - and I started programming there... -
MUDding is extremely dangerous.

I ruined my studies with that - now I am a 26 year old trainee - still
subscribed to university _and_ having my own little
Internetservice-company...

    Ba-please.explain.the.word.time.to.me-lu

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org