unsubscribe

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 29 17:46:05 PST 2000

> can't seem to get rid of it.  If the owner of this list is reading this maybe
> he/she would be so kind as to remove me.  Hope I spelled everything right.

Where did you email the unsubscription request? What did the subject
contain? What did the body contain?

If you still have problems drop me a line and I'll email the address you
gave me to verify (in case someboyd here tries to pretend to be somebody
he/she is not. Sorry not to distrust anybody but it's just something I
have to do).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org