Introductions

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Mon Oct 30 06:29:19 PST 2000

Hello,

I better chip in here, before I get left out  :)

I am Ian Chilton (IRC Nick: GadgetMan).

I have been using LFS since 1.2/1.3. I talked Gerard into going with GCC 2.95.2 and GLIBC 2.1.2, then talked him onto having an IRC Channel....that's my claim to LFS fame  :)

Lately, I have been busy with work and stuff, so only tend to skim through the mailinglist posts, and not post much, but having done about 4 or 5 LFS's on Intel and written some scripts to do it for me, I am working on LFS on m68k / MIPS and Sparc boxes a lot.... , and my LFS count must be quite high now  :)))

I hang around on #lfs a lot, but am often working in the background, but feel free to say Hello!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : ian at ichilton.co.uk              |

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org