Bad link

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Mon Oct 30 10:08:24 PST 2000

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> Not under the threat of torture would I switch to vi. Learning to use it
> properly is too complicated. The same applies to emacs, btw. Unless there
> are some dependencies to satisfy, neither vi nor emacs will ever touch my
> LFS system.

Here is a thought people... what would you do if your favoret
editor desided to become more like the editor you most dispise..

vim becomming more like Joe... Joe becomming a vi clone
Everything nocking itself over to be more like pico...

vim going exclusivly xvim (GUI)....

Odds are good it'll never happen and if it ever did.... There is allways
that wonderful eating utencal... the FORK
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org