Bad link

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Mon Oct 30 10:12:50 PST 2000

> In the eyes of most people same applies to Linux ;)

If I ever can I want to record some audio files for use as radio spots
(on volintear basis)

Slogens I'm consdiering.....
"If your computer isn't reliable nither are you"
"Unix: 30 years.. no viruses, WIndows: 10 years 2,000[1] viruses"
[1] I'll need to look up the current statistics on Windows viruses
currently believed to be "in the wild"...
You'll note I'm only counting "In the wild" viruses..
Not dead, theretical or "hearsay" viruses
Dos itself has it's own account of thies
There are even a few of the "hearsay" catagory for the Commodore 64
(There is a virus that causes your disk drive to come out of allignment)
Hmm maybe the BSoD is accually a virus?

"Bad Design leads to downtime. Downtime leads to bankrupcy"
"If your sereous about security so should your software"
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org