Bad link

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Mon Oct 30 10:21:33 PST 2000

> Hmm, i also got this kind of strange behaviour in the times i used Joe. That
> was not on a LFS-system, but on SuSE.

I'm talking about SuSE, too. I don't have my LFS system finished, yet.
Besides, I plan to install GNOME instead of KDE on my LFS system.

>Anyway, i did never find out why joe
> misbehaves. Try pressing CTRL-R when getting such an ugly screen. It always
> helped me, especially after moving things around. Try it and tell me if it
> works.
> BTW, this was one reason changing to vi.

Not under the threat of torture would I switch to vi. Learning to use it
properly is too complicated. The same applies to emacs, btw. Unless there
are some dependencies to satisfy, neither vi nor emacs will ever touch my
LFS system.

MSB

----
A psychologist is a man who watches everyone else when a beautiful
girl enters the room.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org