Bad link

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Mon Oct 30 10:35:46 PST 2000

Yo,

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 08:30:15PM +0100, Matthias Benkmann wrote:
> > vim gets intalled on a standard LFS install ;)
>
> I'm not following the standard :-)

Yeah, i wasn't reading what i was responding to untill i allready send
it.

> It's not like I work on other people's systems that frequently. Besides,
> all Unix systems I've used so far had Joe. Well, except for that strange
> SunOS thing at the maths department. One reason why I never bothered to
> get an account there.

I don't have joe on any of my systems, allthough i do have ed and vi for
sure (and with pico getting in there, here and there for others ;)

> I do use pico occasionally and sometimes I use mcedit. And sometimes I use
> xwpe just for editing. That makes 4 editors I use regularly. That's enough
> for me.

Nah.. i find as long as you learn of the three (imho) editors, vi, pico
or ed you shoud be fine.

that's my advice to anyone reading ;)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org