Possible problem with mailing list server?

Mike Hildebrandt mikehild at insight.org
Mon Oct 30 11:23:38 PST 2000

I've been noticing this for the past week or so with various messages, and
it seems kinda odd...

What's been happening is that I'm receiving someone's response to a message,
and it's up to an hour later that the original message comes through.  For
example, there's a thread this morning on lfs-apps titled "Installing
Sendmail."  The first message I received on that thread was Gerald's
response to a message I hadn't seen yet (received at 10:18 AM, PST).  Next
in the thread was didbaba's "Hey, that worked" response to Gerald (received
at 10:37).  Finally, at 11:07, I received the original request for help from
Didbada that Gerald had responded to earlier.  Oddly enough, the message
says it was sent at 9:46, but for some reason it took almost an hour and a
half to get to me...

Am I the only one this is happening to?

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org