Static gcc compile prob

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 30 15:43:35 PST 2000

On October 30, 2000 06:09 pm, you wrote:
> Didn't you say that wasn't a static GCC? I mean, I'm doing this to get
> the whole experience, with all the errors! ;) Except for the ones that
> can't be solved without building a new computer.

At first I did, then Jesse posted this:

<quote>
http://quasar.highos.com/ALFS/archive/LFS-static_2.3.6_i386.tar.gz

Is everything you need to enter chroot, you could download that, unpack
it and chroot and your set. (btw i can unpack it in /ALFS if you want,
or like Ger mentioned you can just wait for a static GCC :)

Or.. i could make a static Gcc, shadowfax....would take a while for it
todo ('little 233/64MB going at it, compared to my beast :)
</quote>

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org