my favorite hangout...?

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Mon Oct 30 18:04:55 PST 2000

Yo,

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 08:04:56PM -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> <learner75> !help what is redhat
> <Tux> Gerard's favorite hangout

<HIghoS> !help info redhat?
<Tux> [redhat] was added by bdumm!~<ip-hidden>. Entry has not been
approved. It has been referenced 4 times and was last used 1 hour and 59
minutes ago.

> Hmm......he who is guilty raise your hand please. We need to have a word with
> eachother ;)

What are you going todo? *cough* good luck, winks *coughs*

I should approve that.. heh *snickers, while grinnning from to ear to
ear*

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org