download archived moved to new server

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 31 08:19:00 PST 2000

Hi guys,

After a little freshmeat announcement I made last night linuxfromscratch.org
got a bit overloaded. It had been saturating the DS1 it's sitting on for a
few hours. So I've moved the download archive to 206.183.254.11 (which should
point back to download.linuxfromscratch.org soon) which sits on an OC193 link
on a different bcpub.com server. HTTP doesn't work on the IP yet, only FTP.
I'll be fixing that all up in the next few days.

Just thought I'd let you guys know in case I forgot to do something (i'm
heading out to the Toronto LinuxExpo now and this kind of came on a minute
before I was leaving..bryan was so nice to give me a call ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org