Unpacking Glibc-2.1.3 patch

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 1 07:16:25 PDT 2000

> # changed, 20000419 - Balu: commented this crap!
>     # AddEncoding x-compress Z
>     # AddEncoding x-gzip gz tgz

Ok fixed. Now it's really a netscape problem: it won't download it, but
rather views the *.gz and *.tar.gz files (like it does when you click on .bz2
files, at least on my end). Before I changed this is asked me if I wanted to
download the .tar.gz files. I don't think I'm liking that. I've enabled those
AddEncoding things again. Stupid browsers. Perhaps I should read the Apache
manual first.

www.linuxfromscratch.org