more on required packages

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Sep 1 08:50:16 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 09:23:40AM -0700, John Arrowwood wrote:
> For what it is worth, I would recommend that ALFS do something similar...

For what it matters, what you just said makes no sense, there is going to be no central profile, we will start with an LFS-2.4 profile, then an LSB/FSH/LFS-2.4 profile, then an Firewall Profile, and ...

You get my point? i doubt there ever will be a central profile... anyways enough talk about ALFS here, that's what alfs-discuss is for.

Ps: and if you want to know what a profile is read the mailing list archives...

-