Unpacking Glibc-2.1.3 patch

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 1 12:26:02 PDT 2000

> I do it by right-clicking -> save link as, or by pressing shift while
> clicking on those. I did never try it though - perhaps that can be done
> by specifying a different "AddType application/octet-stream .gz" (no
> AddEncoding).

That's how I do it most of the times but if I click on a link that points to
a file I just want netscape to ask me to download it instead of view it. It's
just stupid it doesn't do that.

I'll be busy this weekend so I'll see if i can give those apache options
another try on monday or tuesday and see how netscape reacts to it. It's not
a big deal though. Just dont like netscape's behaviour.

www.linuxfromscratch.org