a couple questions...

Jesse McCrosky mccrosky at ualberta.ca
Sun Sep 3 16:08:39 PDT 2000

	Having become totally fed up with all the other PPC-linux dists I
decided to try LFS.  I figured I could learn a little more about linux
as well.  Now I have a few questions tho, if anyone can help me out...

	Just so you know I'm using a sawtooth G4

	First, when I create my .bash_profle the -march opion in the CCFLAGS
seems to mess up gcc.  I used -march=powerpc  Do I want to leave this
option out or do I need to use something other than powerpc?

	Second, after I enter the chrooted environment do I want to delete all
my src/* directories and recreate them from the tar's or do I leave
them?  I figure I have to leave some of them like  the kernel and such
for other stufff to link with.  Can I just leave them all?

	thanks
	jesse McCrosky