Hit problems on the m68k after 2 weeks of compiling 24/7

Mon Sep 4 05:10:38 PDT 2000

Hello,

Further to my last message, I tried continuing with the other packages using the static binutils. It compiled bzip2 fine but then the machine has died on gettext.

THis is obviously either a hardware problem which has developed over the last few days (??) or more likely, something I have compiled is causing the machine to hang, because everything was compiling fine, and I have got so far, and compiled a lot of big packages...

Any ideas what?

Thanks!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : ian at ichilton.co.uk              |