bin86

Erich Heintz erich at heintz.com
Tue Sep 5 11:30:59 PDT 2000

Wow, decided to check my end out a bit more, seems that for whatever reason
I actually have a copy of Dev86src-0.15-1 (linux-86) with the name
bin86-0.15.1. Maybe sunspots, maybe just some weirdness back when I
downloaded it, who knows?

Either way, the build and install of bin86-0.15.1 (the REAL one) can be
completed in the single command:

make PREFIX=/usr install

Sorry for the confusion.

(BTW.. the oddness with the PREFIX does indeed apply when using Dev86src)