minor bug in 2.4

Jesse McCrosky mccrosky at ualberta.ca
Wed Sep 6 21:00:57 PDT 2000

	I think the original post arose from a misunderstanding.  As I
remember, the /usr/src directory was created in the beginning with all
the others.  I believe the instructions to create that directory which
you are wondering about are telling you to crate a subdirectory inside
/usr/src to hold your downloaded packages.

	jesse McCrosky