Adding Static Findutils

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Sep 7 12:14:08 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 12:50:33PM -0700, John Arrowwood wrote:
> Might I suggest you append to the instructions that you create
> "system.files" and "system.files~" before the first command, so that both
> files exist from the very beginning, and never end up in the results...
>
> What exactly would you benefit from using a timestamp search?

*grins from ear to ear*

Ya see, that isn't going to help because you have to take into fact that
/proc is being read in (unless you parse that with find, it can be done)

Dunno, i usually just do that then modify the output to just list the
files installled.

A timestamp will check whenever a file has been chanced, say you replace
a package...

-