scripts

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Sat Sep 9 11:17:28 PDT 2000

On Sat, 09 Sep 2000, Jesse McCrosky <mccrosky at ualberta.ca> wrote:
> Quick question.  Has anyone put the completed lfs scripts (init, etc)
> up on a server somewhere?  I would really rather not have to retype them
> or try to extract them from the book.  Thanks.

I just finished making a tarball with the whole system directory
structure, including symlinks and scripts:

http://www.sunsetsystems.com/lfsmake/lfs-skeleton-1.0.tar.gz

which is intended for the next LFSMake release.  Haven't tested it yet.

> There's no difference between powerpc or intel scripts is there?

I haven't looked at the powerpc stuff yet.

-- Rod
Sunset Systems                           Preconfigured Linux Computers
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/                      and Custom Software