LFS-Sources

Tue Sep 12 05:02:23 PDT 2000

Hello,

> I am searching for a tool that can search the web for new versions of
> the lfs-sources (or else), download them to the according directories
> and inform me of these news...

> But before I start programming I first start asking, so:
> Has somebody already created such a little daemon and fed it to the net?

No, unless someone is working on it now, in secret, nothing has been mentioned here....

It would be a *very* useful tool though, if you are able to write such a thing...

Maybe such a took would also be useful to the ALFS project, so it could automatically download updated version so the packages, if a newer version is available.

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : ian at ichilton.co.uk              |