LFSMake 20000912 Released

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Tue Sep 12 12:36:48 PDT 2000

You can start at http://www.sunsetsystems.com/expert1.php3 to generate
some sample quotes.  I'll be adding AMD Thunderbird and Duron stuff in
the next couple of days.

Most of you on this list probably have the time and ability to build
your own system from parts, and most likely I can't offer much that is
attractive to you.

However I do help many folks who want brand name industry standard
components and knowledgable Linux support after the sale.  If your
employer or associate needs something like this, please refer them to
Sunset Systems.

Sorry for the sales pitch... tough to handle a question like that
any other way.  I'll shut up now.  :-)

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/