TODO list

Craig M. Reece shade at jetcity.com
Wed Sep 13 05:10:43 PDT 2000

I still use kernel 2.2.16 but I added the devfs fixes and install the
devfsd daemon so I only need /dev/null during the lfs installation (which
I copy from the working system; I will probably change that to directly
using mknod). This also solves the MAKEDEV dilemma; of course, YMMV.

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Hendrik Volker Brunn spoke thusly: